The application period for the 2019 class is now open.
If you have questions, please contact Sarah Douglas at CPLI.Georgia@gmail.com
To nominate a candidate for CPLI, please use the form linked below.
CLICK HERE FOR THE NOMINATION FORM
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE APPLICATION
CPLI consists of six sessions, and attendance is mandatory at all sessions
in order to graduate. If an emergency arises and a participant must be absent, it will be necessary to attend a class session in the following year to receive a graduation certificate.
Participation in CPLI is an honor and a privilege. The program provides an excellent opportunity to delve into issues in a variety of policy areas. CPLI is also an opportunity to develop personal and professional relationships that will last for many years. Participants will be selected for their knowledge, experience, and civic engagement. Each CPLI class consists of a diverse group of Georgians who bring a wide variety of perspectives to the program. To maximize the experience, full participation is vital. Spouses or significant others may be invited to attend different functions, but participants will be responsible for any additional expenses. These opportunities will be announced far enough in advance to allow for appropriate planning. It is important that the commitment to CPLI is a high priority and interest. Please adjust your calendar accordingly.
(All sessions begin with hotel check-in, social time, dinner and program)
Session One (January 30, 2019):
Atlanta, State Capitol
Session Two (March 22-23, 2019):
- Wednesday, January 30 (8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., including lunch and reception)
Session Three (May 10-11, 2019):
- Friday, March 22 (5:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m., including reception, dinner, and overnight stay in hotel)
- Saturday, March 23 (8:00 a.m. to noon)
Session Four (August 22-24, 2019):
- Friday, May 10 (5:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m., including reception, dinner, and overnight stay in hotel)
- Saturday, May 11 (8:00 a.m. to noon)
Session Five (November 8-9, 2019
- Thursday, August 22 (5:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m., including reception, dinner, and overnight stay in hotel)
- Friday, August 23 (8:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m., including breakfast, lunch, dinner and overnight stay in hotel)
- Saturday, August 24 (8:00 a.m. to noon)
Session Six - Legacy Dinner and Class Graduation (November 21, 2019)
- Friday, November 8 (5:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m., including reception, dinner, and overnight stay in hotel)
- Saturday, November 9 (8:00 a.m. to noon)
- Thursday, November 21 (6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.)
Tuition for the 2019 CPLI class is $1,500 (non-refundable). It includes lodging and meals for the participant at all sessions. Corporate and personal payments are accepted.
Tuition is due in full no later than November 1, 2018.