Nominations are now open for the Class of 2017! Please send the name, email and phone number of your nominee(s) to CPLI.Georgia@gmail.com
or complete the nomination form online at www.cpli.info/applications
. Applications are due August 1, 2016, so we are asking for nominations through July 15.
The dates have been set for the Class of 2017 and we require the selectees to commit to attending all six sessions. Five sessions will be held in Atlanta. One session will be held in Savannah focusing on economic development, including transportation and logistics with the Georgia Ports Authority.
Our dates for the class of 2017 are (and feel free to mark these on your calendars now):
- Session One (January 25, 2017): Atlanta, State Capitol
- Session Two (March 24-25, 2017): Atlanta
- Session Three (May 19-20, 2017): Atlanta
- Session Four (August 17-19): Savannah
- Session Five (November 3-4, 2017): Atlanta
- Graduation Dinner (December 8, 2017): Atlanta
Tuition for CPLI is $1,500 (non-refundable). It includes lodging and meals for the participant at all sessions. Corporate and personal payments are accepted. Tuition is due November 1, 2016.